This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
After a decent hiatus, American Express just popped up with some more offers where you can receive a statement credit by using your registered credit card at participating merchants. A few new ones already came available earlier this week, so I am excited to see a few more this morning when I checked my account. Unfortunately though, it seems like all these offers are only available via your AmericanExpress.com account. You will need to use the double browser trick to register for the same offer on multiple cards.
- Telecharge.com: Spend $75+, get a $15 statement credit. Expires 5/17/2015
- Tip: Offer only valid online at telecharge.com, via mobile app, and by phone at 1-800-447-7400. Venue box office/physical ticket box office purchases are excluded.
- Nestle Pure Life Delivery: Spend $20+, get a $5 statement credit. Expires 5/18/2105
- Tip: Offer valid online only at nestlepurelifedelivery.com. In-store transactions are excluded.
- Kate Spade New York: Spend $200+, get a $50 statement credit. Expires 4/15/2015
- Tip: Valid in-store or online (excluding outlets). Purchase an in-store gift card to use at a future time or at an outlet location (call to ensure they are accepted).
- JackSpade.com: Spend $200+, get a $50 statement credit. Expire 4/15/2015
- Tip: Offer only valid online.
I absolutely love the American Express Sync concept and have received a bunch of statement credits due to making purchase with a registered Amex credit card. Remember, these promotions are only valuable to those with an American Express card (no Corporate or prepaid cards) and is only a one-time statement credit. Serve and Bluebird cards are now eligible, but Target REDCard is not. There are also limits to the number of people who can register so I suggest doing it now!
If you have multiple Amex cards, you will need to sync them to different accounts. To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
Make sure to check out all of the current Amex Offers available on this permanent page on the blog.