This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
The Daily Getaways are starting tomorrow and here is a list of all the deals for the week. All offers go on sale at 1pm EST on their respective date and many will sell out very quickly – within seconds. If you are eyeing an offer that has extremely limited quantities or you feel is a really good deal then I suggest being on your computer a few minutes prior and continuously refreshing your browser.
Monday March 23: Alamo
- $50 certificate for $25 (2,000 available)
Tuesday March 24: InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) Points
- 100,000 IHG Rewards Club Points for $565 (3,850 available); cost = .565 cents per point
- 15,000 IHG Rewards Club Points for $90 (1,000 available); cost = .6 cents per point
- 25,000 IHG Rewards Club Points for $150 (1,000 available); cost = .6 cents per point
- 50,000 IHG Rewards Club Points for $293 (1,500 available); cost = .586 cents per point
Wednesday March 25: Club Carlson Points
- 50,000 Club Carlson Gold points for $225 (100 available); cost = .45 cents a point
- 100,000 Club Carlson Gold points for $450 (50 available); cost = .45 cents a point
Thursday March 26: Diamond Resorts
- 5 Night Stay at a Diamond Property Worldwide for $525 (200 available)
Friday March 27: Hilton Points
- 100,000 Hilton HHonors™ Bonus Points for $500 (160 available) = .5 cents a point
- 150,000 Hilton HHonors™ Bonus Points for $750 (200 available) = .5 cents a point
- 250,000 Hilton HHonors™ Bonus Points for $1,250 (200 available) = .5 cents a point
Purchasing IHG or Club Carlson points along with the Alamo certificates are the only ones that are of interest to me. Although, still with purchasing points you’ll have to make sure that it makes sense for your desired hotel redemption. This week I will have a post every morning for detailing out the particular deal of the day and advising whether or not I think it is worth it.