This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
As you are well aware by now, at the end of every weekend I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available.
- Current Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Top Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Amex Offers – Compiled list of the American Express Offers where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- Tomorrow kicks off the first Daily Getaways sale with a discounted Alamo gift card – check out all of the deals for Week 1 here (you can also check out a preview for weeks 2 and 3 here)
- Through end of day tomorrow you can get 20% off most Groupon deals
- If you are planning a trip to Beaver Creek, make sure to read more about my stay at the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek!
- Through March 23, you can purchase United miles with up to a 50% bonus
- If you were able to grab one of those $442 tickets to Beijing you are in luck as they are being honored!
- In just a few weeks the US Airways and American Airlines loyalty programs will be fully merged
- If you are in the market for a new credit card, here are my top picks for the month of March
- This past week, American Express launched a bunch of new offers were you can receive a statement credit at many popular merchants – you can read more about these new offers here and here (popular offers include Lowe’s, Chevron, FedEx, Boston Market, Kate Spade, Telecharge, etc.)
- You can make money by paying your taxes! No this is not a gimmick!
- Purchase IHG points for .7 cents per point – this is not a limited time offer just a roundabout method for always purchasing them for less!
- Here are a bunch of ways to earn IHG points
- Get 20% off Best Western hotels by using your registered American Express credit card
- My dilemma with applying for the Hyatt co-branded credit card
- The Chime Card just came out with a bunch of new offers where you can receive a statement credit by using your debit card
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend! Safe travels!