This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Welcome to week 2 of the Daily Getaways. Here is a list of all the deals for the week. All offers go on sale at 1pm EST on their respective date and many will sell out very quickly – within seconds. If you are eyeing an offer that has extremely limited quantities or you feel is a really good deal then I suggest being on your computer a few minutes prior and continuously refreshing your browser.
Monday March 30: Best Western
- 10,000 Best Western Award points for $55 (835 available)
Tuesday March 31: The Palazzo and The Venetian
- 2 nights in a Siena Suite at The Palazzo for $608 (42 available)
- 2 nights in a Piazza Suite at The Venetian for $495 (50 available)
Wednesday April 1: Caesars/Harrah’s Hotels
- 2 nights at The Cromwell in a Luxury King Room (including $100 breakfast dining credit, access to Drais day pool and nightclub, in-room Champagne, round-trip limo transportation between hotel and airport) for $590 (5 available)
- 3 nights at Caesar’s Palace in a suite (including show tickets, a $200 dining credit, daily fitness center access, daily internet access and round-trip limousine transportation between hotel and airport) for $1,400 (10 available)
- 2 nights at Paris hotel in a Red Room Premier (including dinner for two, Mandara spa treatments and more) for $350 (5 available)
- 2 nights at the LINQ hotel in a Deluxe King (including two tickets to the highest observation wheel in the world, the High Roller, two tickets to a show of choice, in-room bottle of champagne and round-trip limousine transportation between hotel and airport) for $350 (20 available)
- 2 nights at Bally’s Las Vegas in a newly renovated Jubilee King Room (including two tickets to “Jubilee: The Showgirl Reborn”, two Buffet of Buffets passes, in-room Champagne and round-trip limousine transportation between airport and hotel) for $315 (5 available)
- 2 nights at Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City (including gourmet dinner for two, in-room Champagne and round-trip limousine transfers between the airport and hotel) for $650 (10 available)
Thursday April 2: Universal Studios
- 4 pack of 2-day admission tickets to Universal Studios Hollywood in California for $313 (115 available)
Friday April 3: Choice Privileges Points
- 40,000 Choice Privileges points for $160 (380 available); cost = .4 cents per point
- 36,000 Choice Privileges points for $155 (785 available); cost = .43 cents per point
- 32,000 Choice Privileges points for $132 (655 available); cost = .41 cents per point
- 20,000 Choice Privileges points for $90 (220 available); cost = .45 cents per point
I am personally not interested in any of this weeks offers, although there are still some decent deals. Some of the Caesars/Harrah’s Vegas packages are actually quite good and purchasing Best Western or Choice Privileges points might work in your favor. This week I will have a post every morning which will detail out the particular deal of the day and advise whether or not it is a good deal.