This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Welcome to week 2 of the Daily Getaways. Here is a list of all the deals for the week. All offers go on sale at 1pm EST on their respective date and many will sell out very quickly – within seconds. If you are eyeing an offer that has extremely limited quantities or you feel is a really good deal then I suggest being on your computer a few minutes prior and continuously refreshing your browser.
Monday March 30: Best Western
- 10,000 Best Western Award points for $55 (835 available)
Tuesday March 31: The Palazzo and The Venetian
- 2 nights in a Siena Suite at The Palazzo for $608 (42 available)
- 2 nights in a Piazza Suite at The Venetian for $495 (50 available)
Wednesday April 1: Caesars/Harrah’s Hotels
- 2 nights at The Cromwell in a Luxury King Room (including $100 breakfast dining credit, access to Drais day pool and nightclub, in-room Champagne, round-trip limo transportation between hotel and airport) for $590 (5 available)
- 3 nights at Caesar’s Palace in a suite (including show tickets, a $200 dining credit, daily fitness center access, daily internet access and round-trip limousine transportation between hotel and airport) for $1,400 (10 available)
- 2 nights at Paris hotel in a Red Room Premier (including dinner for two, Mandara spa treatments and more) for $350 (5 available)
- 2 nights at the LINQ hotel in a Deluxe King (including two tickets to the highest observation wheel in the world, the High Roller, two tickets to a show of choice, in-room bottle of champagne and round-trip limousine transportation between hotel and airport) for $350 (20 available)
- 2 nights at Bally’s Las Vegas in a newly renovated Jubilee King Room (including two tickets to “Jubilee: The Showgirl Reborn”, two Buffet of Buffets passes, in-room Champagne and round-trip limousine transportation between airport and hotel) for $315 (5 available)
- 2 nights at Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City (including gourmet dinner for two, in-room Champagne and round-trip limousine transfers between the airport and hotel) for $650 (10 available)
Thursday April 2: Universal Studios
- 4 pack of 2-day admission tickets to Universal Studios Hollywood in California for $313 (115 available)
Friday April 3: Choice Privileges Points
- 40,000 Choice Privileges points for $160 (380 available); cost = .4 cents per point
- 36,000 Choice Privileges points for $155 (785 available); cost = .43 cents per point
- 32,000 Choice Privileges points for $132 (655 available); cost = .41 cents per point
- 20,000 Choice Privileges points for $90 (220 available); cost = .45 cents per point
I am personally not interested in any of this weeks offers, although there are still some decent deals. Some of the Caesars/Harrah’s Vegas packages are actually quite good and purchasing Best Western or Choice Privileges points might work in your favor. This week I will have a post every morning which will detail out the particular deal of the day and advise whether or not it is a good deal.