This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Today’s Daily Getaway promotion (Week 2, Day 3) is offering many packages for Caesar and Harrah’s hotels in Las Vegas and Atlantic City at a discount. Whether or not it is a good deal really depends on the person and if the entire package is worthwhile to you or not.
There are 6 different hotel package options for purchase:
- 2 nights at The Cromwell in a Luxury King Room (including $100 breakfast dining credit, access to Drais day pool and nightclub, in-room Champagne, round-trip limo transportation between hotel and airport) for $590 (5 available)
- 3 nights at Caesar’s Palace in a suite (including show tickets, a $200 dining credit, daily fitness center access, daily internet access and round-trip limousine transportation between hotel and airport) for $1,400 (10 available)
- 2 nights at Paris hotel in a Red Room Premier (including dinner for two, Mandara spa treatments and more) for $350 (5 available)
- 2 nights at the LINQ hotel in a Deluxe King (including two tickets to the highest observation wheel in the world, the High Roller, two tickets to a show of choice, in-room bottle of champagne and round-trip limousine transportation between hotel and airport) for $350 (20 available)
- 2 nights at Bally’s Las Vegas in a newly renovated Jubilee King Room (including two tickets to “Jubilee: The Showgirl Reborn”, two Buffet of Buffets passes, in-room Champagne and round-trip limousine transportation between airport and hotel) for $315 (5 available)
- 2 nights at Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City (including gourmet dinner for two, in-room Champagne and round-trip limousine transfers between the airport and hotel) for $650 (10 available)
All of these packages include additional items, so you’ll have to check out the specific terms for each package to learn exactly what is included. From what I see, all of them include taxes and resort fees, so take that into consideration when pricing out whether or not it is a good deal for you.
If you are interested in Las Vegas packages, but not the ones listed for tomorrow, there are more in the weeks to come:
- Thursday April 9th: Hotel packages at Mandalay Bay, New York New York, Excalibur, Monte Carlo, and Mirage
- Tuesday April 14th: Hotel packages at Harrah’s, Caesars Palace, Nobu Hotel, Planet Hollywood Resort, Rio Secco Golf Club, or a Caesars hotel of your choice!
- Tuesday April 21st: Hotel packages at Bellagio, MGM Grand, Luxor, Circus Circus, and Aria
I will personally be skipping this offer, but for those that like Vegas there might be some good packages rates. I suggest though placing your own value on the add-ons to see if the nightly rate at the hotel is actually worth it or not for you.
This deal will go on sale at 1pm EST TODAY Wednesday April 1st. Quantities are extremely limited and I do believe this deal will go fast. If you are hoping to purchase one of the package deals I suggest getting to your computer a few minutes before the sale starts.