This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Over the past few weeks, a few new American Express offers appeared where you can receive a statement credit by using your registered credit card at participating merchants. Unfortunately though, most of these offers are only available via your AmericanExpress.com account. You will need to use the double browser trick to register for the same offer on multiple cards. Remember, all current Amex Offers are listed here.
- Fig & Olive: Spend $100+, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 6/19/2015
- Tip: Purchase a gift card to use at a future time or amongst multiple visits
- Personal Creations: Spend $49+, get a $15 statement credit. Expires 4/27/2015
- Tip: Offer available online at www.personalcreations.com
- GNC.com: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 5/6/2105
- Tip: Offer valid online only at GNC.com
- Nashbar.com: Spend $175+, get a $35 statement credit. Expires 4/20/2015
- Tip: Offer available online at Nashbar.com
- Babette: Spend $250+, get a $50 statement credit. Expire 5/24/2015
- Tip: Offer valid in-store or online
- Qantas: Spend $2,500+, get a $400 statement credit. Expire 4/26/2015. Related blog post
- Tweet: #AmexQantas
- Tip: Possibly purchase a gift card online to use over multiple reservations. I am not 100% sure yet though if this will work. Will report back though! You must purchase on the Qantas US website.
- Pharmaca: Spend $40+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 6/24/2015
- Tweet: #AmexPharmaca
- Tip: Available in-store or online
- Orvis.com: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 5/31/2015
- Tip: Available online only.
I absolutely love the American Express Sync concept and have received a bunch of statement credits due to making purchase with a registered Amex credit card. Remember, these promotions are only valuable to those with an American Express card (no Corporate or prepaid cards) and is only a one-time statement credit. Serve and Bluebird cards are now eligible, but Target REDCard is not. There are also limits to the number of people who can register so I suggest doing it now!
If you have multiple Amex cards, you will need to sync them to different accounts. To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
Make sure to check out all of the current Amex Offers available on this permanent page on the blog.