This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
A few new Amex Offers popped up this morning where you can receive a statement credit by using your registered credit card at participating merchants. For the offers only available via your AmericanExpress.com account, you will need to use the double browser trick to register for the same offer on multiple cards. For the offers available via Twitter, create a new Twitter account to sync up each Amex credit card. Remember, all current Amex Offers are listed here.
- Chewy.com: Spend $75+, get a $25 statement credit. Expires 7/6/2015
- Tip: Save 20% on your first autoship purchase
- Diesel: Spend $150+, get a $50 statement credit. Expires 5/21/2015
- Tweet: #AmexDiesel
- Tip: Offer valid at Diesel stores, Diesel outlet stores, and online. Purchase a gift card to use at a future time or amongst multiple transactions.
- JellyBelly.com: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 7/6/2105
- Tip: Save 10% on your first purchase
I absolutely love the American Express Sync concept and have received a bunch of statement credits due to making purchase with a registered Amex credit card. Remember, these promotions are only valuable to those with an American Express card (no Corporate or prepaid cards) and is only a one-time statement credit. Serve and Bluebird cards are now eligible, but Target REDCard is not. There are also limits to the number of people who can register so I suggest doing it now!
If you have multiple Amex cards, you will need to sync them to different accounts. To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
Make sure to check out all of the current Amex Offers available on this permanent page on the blog.