This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Southwest typically goes back and forth between 25,000 points and 50,000 points for all three of their Chase co-branded credit cards (currently only 25,000 points). Well, for a limited time, the Southwest Business Premier credit card is offering 60,000 points after you spend $3,000 on the card within the first three months. This is the best offer I’ve ever seen for this card!
If you follow this blog, you know that I love the Southwest credit cards as they make it that much easier to earn the Southwest Airlines Companion Pass. This is my FAVORITE thing in the entire points and miles world. The pass allows another flier (friend, family member, complete stranger, whoever!) to fly with you an unlimited number of times throughout the length of the pass for only the cost of the tax (which is very minimal). You can also change your companion up to three times which is cool. The pass lasts for the year you earned it, plus the entire calendar year. For example, earn the pass today, it expires December 31, 2016. This card alone will not earn you the pass. It will just give you the 60,000 points towards the required 110,000 required in the calendar year. If you are not too familiar with earning the Companion Pass, I highly suggest you read these posts first:
- What is a Southwest Airlines Companion Pass?
- How to Earn a Southwest Airlines Companion Pass
- Getting Two Southwest Credit Cards to Count Towards the Companion Pass
- Earning Partner Points to Count Towards the Companion Pass
- Transferring Chase Ultimate Reward Points to Southwest for Companion Pass Status
- Getting the Southwest Airlines Companion Pass for 2014 and 2015 Calendar Year
- Using the Southwest Airlines Companion Pass on Southwest and AirTran flights
- Changing your Companion with the Southwest Airlines Companion Pass
- Top 20 Questions for the Southwest Airlines Companion Pass
Back to the card offer now…. This offer is only for new cardmembers who have not received a sign up offer for the card in the past 24 months. It comes with a $99 annual fee (not waived the first year) plus 6,000 bonus points on every anniversary year.
It seems as though Chase sent out this offers as a targeted bonus, but folks have been able to sign up by calling Chase directly (1-888-883-2721) and mentioning code DF01. There is also an application link online but no landing page that confirms you’ll earn the 60,000 points. Since this could be a targeted offer, I am hesitant on posting the link as I’d prefer you call and get confirmation from a Chase representative that you will in fact earn the 60,000 points. This offer is set to expire April 27, 2015.