This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Another Amex Offer just appeared in my account this morning where you can get a $100 statement credit on a $500+ purchase at Emirates. As of right now, I only see this one available through your AmericanExpress.com or Facebook account and not Twitter. That means you’ll need to use the double browser trick to register multiple American Express credit cards. This is valid online only for airfare purchases at Emirates.com (the flight must be made on the US website) – this offer expires June 30, 2015. This is a great offer for those looking to book a flight on Emirates. More specifically, Emirates some times has great fares to Milan from the US, sometimes around $500 a person, so this could save you 20% off your flight! If another reasonable Emirates flight deal comes available, I’ll be sure to write about it!
To enroll in this offer:
- Sign into your AmericanExpress.com account and go to the “Amex Offers For You” tab. Find the Emirates offer and make sure to select the “Save Offer” button (although once you do this for one card the option it will disappear on other cards, so make sure to read this post first to learn how to sync multiple Amex cards with your AmericanExpress.com account).
The $500 minimum to trigger the statement credit can taxes, fees, etc. The final amount that hits your American Express card from the Emirates website just must meet that minimum amount. If you are looking to purchase two $500+ tickets, I suggest making two separate reservations and paying with two different synced American Express credit cards. I am also not sure yet if purchasing a gift card will trigger the statement credit. If you have a successful experience with this let me know!
Enrollment is limited so if you think there is a change you might be able to use this register your card now before maximum capacity is met! Also, this is for flights post the expiration date, you just must book by then!
To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
Make sure to check out all of the current Amex Offers available on this permanent page on the blog.