This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Today’s Daily Getaway promotion (Week 4, Day 2) is offering a few different packages for staying at Caesar Entertainment hotels in Las Vegas.
Packages for sale include:
- 2 nights at Harrah’s Las Vegas in a mini suite + two Buffet of Buffets (unlimited access to six buffets for a 24-hour period), access for two to the fitness center, in-room internet, and limousine airport transportation for $299 (10 available)
- 2 nights at Caesars Palace Las Vegas + two Buffet of Buffets passes, access for two to the fitness center, in-room internet, and limousine airport transportation for $465 (5 available)
- 2 nights at any Caesars Entertainment hotel in a Premier room (includes: Bally’s, Caesars Palace, Flamingo, Harrah’s, Paris, Planet Hollywood, The LINQ Hotel and Casino, Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino) + in-room champagne, $100 dining credit, $150 spa credit, and limousine airport transportation for $425 (10 available)
- 2 nights in Nobu Hotel Las Vegas + dinner for two at Nobu Restaurant (up to $300), limousine airport transportation, in-room tea service, two fitness center day passes, in-room internet access for $590 (5 available)
- 2 nights at Planet Hollywood Las Vegas + $100 dining credit, two show tickets to the Caesars Entertainment Show of your choice, in-room champagne, limousine airport transportation for $500 (10 available)
- Rio Secco Golf Club Hotel in Las Vegas + $100 dining credit, round of gold for two people at Rio Secco Golf Club, limousine airport transportation for $520 (10 available)
While these are definitely discounted packages they paying for everything a la carte, the value really comes down to whether or not you will utilize the full package. For example, I personally do not need limousine airport transportation and am just as happy with shuttle from the airport to the hotel. I suggest doing the math and seeing if these are actually a good deal for the hotel room on your desired dates of travel. It seems as though all the packages expired July 1, 2016 and each hotel has various blackout dates.
This deal will go on sale at 1pm EST TODAY April 14, 2015. Availability is extremely limited and I assume these will sell out pretty quickly. If you are interested in this offer, I suggest getting to your computer a few minutes early.