This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
As you may or may not know, I have a “Current Promotions” tab at the top of the page that lists all the active deals. Sometimes I write about a promotion/offer/deal that will last awhile and months later people totally forgot about it – totally understandable! While the page is always available, I know many people do not always take a look at it and many times rely on blog posts or email updates to remind them of all the current offers. With that being said, I decided to start a weekly blog post (that will go out every Saturday), recapping all active deal! This will include all previously written posts about limited time credit card promotions, airline promotions, hotel promotions, car rental/train/car service promotions, and miscellaneous deals! I will still have my “Weekly Recap and Deals” post that will go out on Sundays recapping the deals over the past week – not to worry!
Limited Time Credit Card Promotions:
- SimplyCash® Business Card from American Express: $250 statement credit after you spend $5,000 on qualifying purchases on the Card within the first 6 months of Card Membership. Expires January 25, 2016. Blog Post
- Ink Plus® Business Credit Card: 60,000 points for new applicants after $5,000 spend within the first 3 months. You can also refer a friend and get 5,000 bonus points. Expires May 25, 2015. Blog Post
- Chase Ink Cash: 30,000 points after spending $3,000 within the first three months (worth $300). Expires May 25, 2015. Blog Post
- Club Carlson Visa: Earn up to 85,000 points depending on which of the four cards you apply for (there are three personal cards and one business card). This offer is not ending, but the free night benefit expires May 31, 2015. Blog Post
- IHG Rewards Club Select Visa: Earn 70,000 points after spending $1,000 in the first three months. Expires May 31, 2015. Blog Post
- United MileagePlus® Explorer Card: Earn 50,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in the first three months. Expires June 2, 2015. Blog Post . There is also a potential offer for a $50 statement credit which you can find out more about here.
- Get 20% back on all points redeemed [Available only to those with the Hyatt credit card]. Expires July 31, 2015. Blog Post
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG):
- Club Carlson (Radisson, Park Plaza, Country Inn & Suites):
- Earn triple points at all Club Carlson stays. Expires June 28, 2015. Blog Post
- Earn a one-time bonus of 30,000 bonus points [Available to those with the Club Carlson credit card]. Expires August 30, 2015. Blog Post
- Earn 7,500 courtesy bonus points [Available to those with the Club Carlson credit card]. No expiration date. Blog Post
- Earn up to 2,000 Marriott points a month with social media. No set expiration date. Blog Post
- Best Western:
- Earn 500 bonus Rapid Reward points by joining the Rapid Rewards Dining program. No expiration date. Blog Post
- Complete three roundtrips and earn the Southwest Airlines Companion Pass [Eligible for Atlanta residents only]. Expires May 17, 2015. Blog Post
- Rent a Thrifty or Dollar car rental and earn 1,200 Southwest Rapid Reward points. Expires September 30, 2015. Blog Post
- US Airways:
- Receive a 50% bonus on all purchases made with your US Airways MasterCard. Expires June 30, 2105. Blog Post
- American Airlines:
- Earn American Airlines Gold, Platinum, or Executive Platinum status [Targeted]. Expires May 15, 2015.. Blog Post
- Fly business or first class and earn up to 12,000 bonus miles per flight. Expires December 31, 2015. Blog Post
- Review hotels and earn American Airline miles! No expiration date. Blog Post
- Earn 7,000 bonus points after your first flight [Eligible for new members only]. Expires June 18, 2015. Blog Post
- Get a $100 statement credit with a $500+ Emirates purchase with Amex Offers. Expires June 30, 2105. Blog Post
Car/Train/Car Service Promotions:
- Amtrak: Double points on all train rides. Expires May 17, 2015. Blog Post
- Amtrak: Receive an additional 25% off trips on the Acela on Saturdays between NYC and Washington, D.C. Expires June 13, 2015. Blog Post
- Enterprise: Rent a car through Enterprise for $9.99/day at participating off-airport locations. Expires May 18, 2015. Blog Post
- GroundLink: Get 1,000 bonus points by using promotion code POINTS. This is for your first car service, then earn 1 points per $1 spent there afterwards. No expiration date. Blog Post
- Amex Statement Credit Offers: Check all of the current offers on this page, but here are some of the better, more popular offers:
- Spend $25+ at Chevron, receive a $5 statement credit. Tweet #AmexChevron. Expires May 15, 2015.
- Spend $20+ at Amazon, receive a $20 statement credit [Targeted]. Expires June 14, 2015. Blog Post
- Spend $50+ at Smart and Final, receive a $25 statement credit. Valid three times per card. Expires June 30, 2015.
- Spend $20+ at Sam’s Club online, receive a $20 statement credit. Through Sam’s Club you can purchase a Sam’s Club gift card which can be used at Walmart, a Visa gift card, and many other merchant gift cards. Tweet #AmexSamsClub Expires September 30, 2015. Blog Post
- ShopRunner: Get a free 1 year subscription if you are an Amazon Prime customer. No expiration date. Blog Post
- TravelPony.com: Get $35 in free hotel credits by signing up. No expiration date. Blog Post
- Raise.com: Get $20 in free credits towards dining out at a nice restaurants. No expiration date. Blog Post
- Bank Direct: Earn American Airline miles when using Bank Direct as your online checking account; Earn up to 22,000 miles as a first customer bonus. Note: Starting January 1, 2012, Bank Direct is charging $12/month for mileage earning accounts. No expiration date. Blog Post
Hopefully these updates were a good reminder of some great offers where you can earn and redeem points and miles, save some money, and overall get a good deal!
Do you find this helpful? What else would you like to see? Let me know and I can enhance these weekly posts if need be!