This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
This is a quick reminder that the targeted Amex Offer that came out back in April is ending tomorrow. Unfortunately this offer is extremely targeted, but for those eligible it will essentially give you $20 for free at Amazon! The offer is that you’ll receive a $20 statement credit on a $20+ purchase at Amazon.com. This offer expires today, June 6, 2015.
The good thing with this offer is that even if you do not have an Amazon purchase to make between end of day tomorrow, you can still take advantage by purchasing a $20 gift card. This is probably the easiest route as the transaction will hit your credit card in time and still trigger the statement credit! That means you can purchase a gift card now and apply it to your account to use at a future time.
Now, before you go ahead and save the offer to your card, check out all your cards on the same account to see if the offer appears for multiple accounts. If so, you will be able to take advantage on all targeted cards, but only if you follow these directions very carefully. Saving the offer to a card will make the offer disappear from another card. DO NOT jump the gun and click the “Save Offer” button just yet!
Directions to sync to multiple cards in one account:
- Sign into your American Express account and select your first card in the account (let’s call this “Card A”) and go to the “Amex Offers For You” tab.
- Open up another tab on your web browser and sign into your American Express account again.
- Select your second card in the account (let’s call this “Card B”) and go to the Amex Offers For You” tab.
- On the first tab for Card A, click the “Save Offer” button for the targeted offer.
- Then go to the second tab for Card B, click the “Save Offer” button for the targeted offer.
Make sure to do this carefully to ensure the offer syncs to both cards. If you have a third, fourth, fifth, etc. card for the same account, you will then need to open as many browsers as you have cards to sync.
Another option to 100% verify you sync correctly is to create a different account/username for every card. This can get quite annoying when it comes to checking accounts, paying bills, etc. but it depends on what works easiest for you. You can learn more about this Amex Offers double browser trick here.