This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Through Tuesday June 16, new members can sign up for TopCashBack.com and get $10 for free for trying it out. TopCashBack.com is an online shopping portal where you earn a certain percentage of cash back by going through their site first then making the purchase. Unlike some of the other cash back rebate sites, you can cash out your earned money at any point, you do not need to hit a certain minimum threshold (i.e., some of them require you to have at least $25 to cash out). It literally takes just a few extra seconds to do all your shopping and you are taken directly to the merchants site to shop and checkout.
To earn the $10 bonus for simply trying TopCashBack.com you need to accrue $10 in payable cash back. This means once you “make” $10 in cash back the $10 bonus will be credited to your account. You do not need to earn the $10 in cash back by next Sunday, just sign up by then!
I looked into many many merchants, and found some great cash back opportunities via the site:
- Neiman Marcus – 8%
- New Balance – 9%
- Soap.com – 5%
- eBags.com – 15%
- Booking.com – 6%
- Saks Fifth Avenue – 12%
- Expedia.com – 10%
- Choice Hotels – 8%
- Macy’s – 6%
- Bed Bath & Beyond – 4%
- InterContinental Hotels – 6%
- Amazon Local – 6%
- Nordstrom – 7%
Essentially you can think of this as a discount on your purchase. So if you are buying something at Nordstrom.com that costs $200, you are getting a 7% discount – you’ll get a total of $24 cash back ($14.00 back as usual + the $10 bonus if you are a new customer).
Also, TopCashBack.com does not limit it to one account per household. So if you are already a member, you can go ahead and refer your parents, children, significant other, etc. and you will both receive the $10 bonus once the threshold is met!
How does this work?
- First, register for topcashback.com. The one caveat is that you must sign up through an existing members referral link. Here is my referral link (thanks in advance!), but feel free to leave your referral link in the comments section as well! The referrer will also receive a $10 bonus once the new member earns $10 in payable credits.
- Search for the online shopping store you are looking for. Remember, not every store is on this site. Also, make sure to take a look at a few of the online shopping portals to see which one gives you the best offer. (Note: These screen shots were taken awhile ago so do not reflect the accurate cash back at Radisson hotels!).
- Some merchants give a different cash back amount based on the product. Also, many times they state that the purchase of gift cards are excluded (although there are times when those purchases slip through the cracks).
- Once you click the “Get Cashback Now” button, you will be taken directly to the merchants website. Tracking codes in the URL are able to figure out where you came from and thus give commission to the site who sent you there (while I am not a tech person so do not fully understand the ins and outs of this, I promise it works!).
Essentially, this takes probably an extra 1 minute of your time to ultimately book your travel or purchase an item from the exact same website you would have originally! No coupons needed and you get a discount on your purchase, not too shabby, right?! Enjoy your extra savings!