This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
I just wanted to point out a handful of American Express Offers that are ending within the next few weeks. If you are not familiar with these amazing statement credit opportunities, take a look at these prior posts (the official series documenting all Amex Offers things to know).
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
So here are the current American Express statement credit offers expiring by June 26, 2015:
- Oscar de la Renta.com: Spend $200+, get a $50 statement credit. Expires 6/15/2015
- Tip: Valid online only at OscardelaRenta.com
- Home Depot: Spend $75+, get a $15 statement credit. Expires 6/15/2015
- Tweet: #AmexHomeDepot
- Tip: Available in-store or online. You can purchase a Home Depot gift card online and it will trigger the statement credit – I’ve tried it before and it worked. Also, in-store Home Depot sells many other merchant gift cards, which will also trigger the statement credit.
- Fig & Olive: Spend $100+, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 6/19/2015
- Tip: Purchase a gift card to use at a future time or amongst multiple visits
- Pharmaca: Spend $40+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 6/24/2015
- Tweet: #AmexPharmaca
- Tip: Available in-store or online
- VINCE: Spend $250+, get a $50 statement credit. Expire 6/24/2015
- Tip: Available online, in-store (retail or outlets).
- Ledbury.com: Spend $250+, get a $50 statement credit. Expires 6/26/2015
I’d personally focus on the Home Depot offer as it is a way to get 20% off at many merchants! In-store you can purchase gift cards to many other stores, such as iTunes, various restaurants (Cheesecake Factory, Darden Restaurants, etc.), gas gift cards (BP, Shell, Gulf), Visa and Mastercard gift cards, etc. I personally went there this weekend and stocked up on gas gift cards since those always come in handy and can be used quickly.
An entire list of all the current Amex Offers is available here.
Enjoy saving money!