This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
An new American Express statement credit offer surfaced yesterday and while it is an amazing opportunity to take money, it is unfortunately extremely targeted. From reports I’ve read, it seems as though only select business American Express credit card holders are eligible for this offer. So check your AmericanExpress.com account to see if you see an offer for “Stock Up and Save for Your Business”.
You can receive a $75 statement credit with a $250 purchase at the following stores:
- Gordon Food Service (GFS)
- Home Depot
- Restaurant Depot
- Total Wine & More
And the best part of this offer is that you can take advantage up to 5 times per eligible card! If you are eligible, purchasing a $250 in-store gift card will work!!! A few stores, Home Depot and Staples, specifically, sell not only their respective store gift cards but a slew of gift cards to other merchants. This is an amazing money saving opportunity for those targeted. The offer expires either August 14, 2015
Now, before you go ahead and save the offer to your card, check out all your cards on the same account to see if the offer appears for multiple accounts. If so, you will be able to take advantage on all targeted cards, but only if you follow these directions very carefully. Saving the offer to a card will make the offer disappear from another card. DO NOT jump the gun and click the “Save Offer” button just yet!
Directions to sync to multiple cards in one account:
- Sign into your American Express account and select your first card in the account (let’s call this “Card A”) and go to the “Amex Offers For You” tab.
- Open up another tab on your web browser and sign into your American Express account again.
- Select your second card in the account (let’s call this “Card B”) and go to the Amex Offers For You” tab.
- On the first tab for Card A, click the “Save Offer” button for the targeted offer.
- Then go to the second tab for Card B, click the “Save Offer” button for the targeted offer.
Make sure to do this carefully to ensure the offer syncs to both cards. If you have a third, fourth, fifth, etc. card for the same account, you will then need to open as many browsers as you have cards to sync.
Anyone targeted? If so, I am very jealous! Enjoy your free money!