This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
As you are well aware by now, at the end of every weekend I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available.
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Top Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Amex Offers – Compiled list of the American Express Offers where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- Spend $250+ at Home Depot, Staples (or a few other merchants), and receive a $75 statement credit – this is an extremely targeted offer!
- Virgin America is offering a buy one, get one offer for those looking to travel between Dallas and Austin this summer (must purchase by June 21 for flights through September 30, 2015)
- I was able to successfully receive a $100 airline statement credit for Southwest Airlines by having the Amex Premier Rewards Gold credit card
- You can now take a car service for a flat $10 throughout all of Manhattan with Gett!
- Through July 6, 2015, you can receive 5,000 Hilton points for every stay at ALL Hilton hotels
- Chase has announced their Q3 categories for the Chase Freedom card which will include gas stations and Kohl’s
- A few new American Express Offers were just announced where you can receive a statement credit at some popular merchants
- You can currently get up to 20% off a Hyatt gift card!
- There is currently a targeted offer available where you can get $10 free to Amazon through June 30, 2015
- Chase is getting more strict with approving credit card applications, so make sure to know the latest rules prior to applying
- Through June 30, 2015 you can get a 100% bonus when purchasing InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) points
- Through June 30, 2015, you might be able to get a $10 promotional credit when purchasing a $50 Amazon.com gift card
- Make sure you check out all the currently active deals!
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend! Safe travels!