This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
There are many Amex Offers ending today and tomorrow where you can earn a statement credit at some popular merchants. For each merchant, I’ve added a hashtag if it is available through Twitter and included some notes on how to maximize. If you are not familiar with these amazing statement credit opportunities, take a look at these prior posts (the official series documenting all Amex Offers things to know).
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
American Express Offers Expiring June 30, 2015
- Smart and Final: Spend $50+, get a $25 statement credit. Valid three times per card!
- Tweet: #AmexSmartFinal – has already met maximum capacity
- Tip: Purchase a gift card for another merchant to save $75 per Amex credit card!
- Sports Authority: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit.
- Tweet: #AmexSportsAuth
- Tip: Valid in-store or online. Purchase a gift card to use at a future time.
- Jetsetter: Spend $100+, get a $20 statement credit. Related blog post
- Tweet: #AmexJetsetter
- Tip: Transaction must hit your credit card by June 30, 2015. If it is a for a stay post this date you’ll have to see if you are getting charged when the reservation is booked, if not the purchase will not be eligible. Readers have stated that purchasing a $100 gift card to use for a future stay will work.
- Shari’s Berries: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit.
- Tweet: #AmexSharis
- Tip: Valid at berries.com, proflowers.com, proplants.com, floristexpress.com, cherrymoonfarms.com
- Shutterfly: Spend $25+, get a $5 statement credit.
- Tip: Only available at shutterfly.com
- Intermix: Spend $250+, get a $50 statement credit.
- Tweet: #AmexINTERMIX
- Tip: Purchase a gift card to use at a future date
- Wag.com: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit.
- Tweet: #AmexWag
- Fairway Market: Spend $75+, get a $15 statement credit.
- Tip: Available in-store or online. Purchase a $75 gift card in-store to use during multiple shopping trips.
- Orchard Supply Hardware: Spend $40+, get a $10 statement credit.
- Tweet: #AmexOSH
- Brooks Brothers: Spend $200+, get a $50 statement credit.
- Tip: Valid online only. Purchase a $200 gift card online to use in-store, or possibly use at an outlet location
American Express Offers Expiring July 1, 2015
- Blissworld: Spend $50+, get a $15 statement credit.
- Tweet: #AmexBliss
- Tip: Valid online at blissworld.com. Many Starwood products are Bliss!
- Grace’s Marketplace: Spend $75+, get a $15 statement credit.
- Tip: Locations are on the Upper East Side and Greenvale, NY
- Virgin Wines: Spend $125+, get a $50 statement credit.
- Tip: Must purchase on Virgin Wines’ US website. New members can receive great introductory
An entire list of all the current Amex Offers is available here.
Enjoy saving money!