This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Since it is the last day of the month, many promotions are coming to an end. Many of these have been extremely lucrative and I want to ensure you do not miss the deadline. I’ve written about some of these offers today as well, but here is a compiled list.
Today is the last day to…
- Apply for the Delta Credit Card with an increased bonus. THIS OFFER HAS EXPIRED. Currently, four of the Delta co-branded credit cards are offering an increased sign up offer. For the Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express and Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express you’ll earn 50,000 miles after you make $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within your first 3 months. You can also earn a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. For the Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express and Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express you’ll earn 60,000 miles + 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after spending $2,000 in purchase on the card within the first 3 months. You can also earn a $100 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. This card also comes with an annual companion certificate and the option to earn MQMs throughout the year. All four offers are ending today and my assumption is that the bonus will go back down to 30,000 miles. My links will be disabled at 11am EST. Related blog post
- Purchase InterContinental Hotel Group (IHG) points with a 100% bonus. This is a promotion that comes around a few times a year and can definitely be beneficial for some with an upcoming IHG stay. You can ultimately purchase points for as low as .58 cents per point. For some hotels, purchasing IHG points to redeem for a future stay can actually be cheaper than paying the rate directly with the specific IHG hotel. Related blog post
- Claim your free Amazon.com $10 credit. While this is a targeted offer, many have been able to contact customer service and get the $10 applied to their account! Ultimately, if you use at least 1 Chase Ultimate Reward point to pay for an item sold through Amazon, you can get $10 off your purchase. Related blog post
- Purchase a $50 Amazon.com gift card and get a $10 promotional credit. This is different from the promotion above, and essentially targeted accounts can get a future $10 credit to spend at Amazon when purchasing a $50 Amazon.com gift card. Related blog post
- Take advantage of many of the Amex Offers. There are a ton of American Express statement credit offers ending today (related blog post), with some of the more notable ones being:
- Spend $500+ at Emirates, receive a $100 statement credit. Related blog post
- Spend $50+ at Smart and Final, receive a $25 statement credit. Valid three times per card.
- Spend $100+ at Jetsetter, receive a $20 statement credit. Purchase a Jetsetter gift card to use at a future time. Tweet #AmexJetsetter. Related blog post
- Spend $50+ at Wag.com, Soap.com, Diapers.com (and any other Quisdi brand), receive a $10 statement credit. Tweet: #AmexWag. Related blog post
- Spend $75+ at Fairway Market, receive a $15 statement credit.
- Earn bonus points with US Airways. You will receive a 50% bonus on all purchases made with your US Airways MasterCard. Remember, you can always purchase gift cards for your favorite merchant to use at a future time. Related blog post
- Maximize your 5x bonus categories with Chase Freedom card. The 2nd quarter bonuses for the Chase Freedom card is ending today. This allows you to get 5x points up to $1,500 spend on the bonus categories. If you have not met that amount, you can always purchase gift cards to use at a future time! Related blog post
Do not forget about the promotions and travel tips above that are ending at the end of day today. Feel free to comment with any other promotions down below. I’ll be sure to add them to the list!