This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Over the past weeks, a few new American Express offers appeared where you can receive a statement credit by using your registered credit card at participating merchants. Unfortunately though, most of these offers are only available via your AmericanExpress.com account. You will need to use the double browser trick to register for the same offer on multiple cards. Offers available via Twitter (noted with a Tweet #) are available to everyone, while some of the other ones might be targeted and not available to all accounts. Remember, all current Amex Offers are listed here.
- Shake Shack: Spend $15+, get a $3 statement credit. Expires 8/16/2015
- Tip: Purchase a $15 gift card.
- Jonathan Adler: Spend $250+, get a $50 statement credit. Expires 8/30/2015
- Samsonite: Spent $150+, get a $30 statement credit. Expires 8/5/2015
- Tweet: #AmexSamsonite
- PlanetBeauty.com: Spend $40+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 9/25.2015
- Gray + Sons Watch + Jewelry Specialists: Spend $1,500+, get $450 statement credit. Expires 8/17/2015
- Red Lantern Restaurant and Lounge Boston: Spend $100+, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 8/24/2105
- Tip: Purchase a $100 gift card in-restaurant to trigger the statement credit.
- GoDaddy: spend $50+, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 8/21/2015
- Sportello: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 8/17/2015
- The Butcher Shop: Spend $50+, get $10 statement credit. Expires 9/17/2015
- BJ’s Wholesale Club: Offer 1 – Spend $100+, get a $30 statement credit. Offer 2 – Spend $50+, get a $25 statement credit. Expires 8/15/2015
- Tip: This offer is extremely targeted. Purchase a $100 or $30 gift card to BJ’s or another merchant in-store to trigger the statement credit. This is for in-store purchases only.
I absolutely love the American Express Offers concept and have received a bunch of statement credits due to making purchase with a registered Amex credit card. Remember, these promotions are only valuable to those with an American Express card (no Corporate or prepaid cards) and is only a one-time statement credit. Serve and Bluebird cards are now eligible, but Target REDCard is not. There are also limits to the number of people who can register for some offers so I suggest doing it now!
If you have multiple Amex cards, you will need to sync them to different accounts. To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
Make sure to check out all of the current Amex Offers available on this permanent page on the blog.