This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Happy Sunday! Also, Happy 4th of July Weekend! Hope you all enjoyed some sun and BBQ’s.
As you are well aware by now, at the end of every weekend I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available.
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Top Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Amex Offers – Compiled list of the American Express Offers where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- If you are a Discover cardholder, you can most likely get $10 off a $10+ purchase at Amazon.com
- If you have an American Express Membership Rewards earning credit card, you can most likely get $15 off a $50+ purchase at Amazon.com
- JetBlue is unfortunately eliminating checked bag fees – although their prices are still less than most of the other airlines
- Through July 25, 2015 you can purchase Southwest points with a 50% bonus – this won’t make sense for most of you, but there are few instances where it might be worthwhile
- A few new American Express statement credit offers have surfaced where you can save money at some popular merchants
- You can now go ahead and book Southwest flights through March 8, 2016
- Make sure you check out all the currently active deals!
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend! Safe travels!