This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
As you are well aware by now, at the end of every weekend I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available.
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Top Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Amex Offers – Compiled list of the American Express Offers where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
Public Service Announcement! I wrote a post earlier today letting readers know that I am losing my Chase affiliate links on Monday at 5pm ET. This will not change anything from a readers standpoint as I will still be posting all the same deals and offers as I have in the past. Just wanted to let you all know for full transparency!
- You can currently fly roundtrip to Hawaii for only $550! These low fares are for flights departing from Newark, Chicago, and Houston.
- Today is the last day to purchase Amtrak points with a 30% bonus.
- You can now take the on-demand car service Lyft for a flat $5 throughout most of Manhattan (south of 97th street)
- You can also take Uber for a flat $10 throughout most of Manhattan (south of 96th street)
- Get a FREE $10 gift card to many merchants if you have an American Express credit card. You actually might be able to take advantage with every American Express card you have – I am testing it now!
- A bunch of new Amex Offers came out last week which you can check out here. Additionally, two travel related ones came available where you can get a $400 statement credit on your next Qantas reservation and a $75 statement credit on your next Hilton stay.
- Marriott just announced a 80,000 point credit card sign up offer, although it does not waive the annual fee for the first year.
- Sheraton’s free night promotion just started where you’ll earn a free night to redeem for a future stay for every 5 nights you stay between July 8 and September 30, 2015.
- Through September 27, 2015 you can get 2,000 bonus Club Carlson points on every paid stay!
- Are you obsessed with points and miles?! Check out this post to see if you are a truly obsessed!
- Some people have been able to get higher American Express credit card offers by using the creditcards.com CardMatch tool.
- Make sure you check out all the currently active deals!
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend! Safe travels!