This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Many AWESOME Amex Offers appeared in my account today. This is where you can receive a statement credit by using your registered American Express credit card at participating merchants. While most of these offers are available via Twitter (noted with a Tweet hashtag), some are only available through your AmericanExpress.com account. The ones with Twitter, everyone is eligible and you can register ALL of your Amex cards (authorized users, third-party Amex cards, etc) – read more about linking all of your cards here with Twitter. The ones through your AmericanExpress.com account are targeted and you’ll need to use the double browser trick to register for the same offer on multiple cards. If you happen to find Twitter hashtags that are not listed below, please let me know!
These are going to be popular offers with limited enrollment, so I suggest registering your cards asap. Remember, all current Amex Offers are listed here.
- City Sports: Spend $75+, get a $15 statement credit. Expires 8/19/2015
- Tip: Purchase a gift card in-store to use for a future purchase. Valid in-store or online.
- HP: Spend $100+, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 8/20/2015
- Tweet: #AmexHP
- Tip: Valid online only at shopping.hp.com.
- Petco: Spend $50+, get a $15 statement credit. Expires 8/30/2015
- Tweet: #AmexPetco
- Tip: Valid online only. It states not valid on e-gift card purchases and I have no information if it actually does work yet.
- Zappos: Spend $200+, get a $40 statement credit. Expires 9/3/2015
- Tweet: #AmexZappos
- Chili’s: Spend $30+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 9/7/2015
- Tweet: #AmexChilis
- Tip: Purchase an in-store gift card to use at a future time for either Chili’s, or anyone of these parter restaurants – Romano’s Macaroni Grill, Maggiano’s Little Italy, and On the Border Mexican Grill & Cantina
- Boxed: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 9/15/2015
- Tweet: #AmexBoxed
- Tip: Purchasing a gift card online might work – I have not yet tried it. Receive $15 off your first order when you use invite code at boxed.com: LQ020. Receive free shipping on your first order and all orders over $50.
- Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes: Spend $25+, get a $5 statement credit. Expires 9/20/2015
- Tweet: #AmexSoup
- Tip: Purchase an in-store gift card to use at a future time.
- eBags: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 9/20/2015
- Carter’s & Oshkosh B’Gosh: Spend $25+, get a $5 statement credit. Expires 9/20/2015
- Tweet: #AmexCarters
- Tip: Purchase an in-store gift card to use at a future time. Valid in-store or online.
- Best Buy: Spend $250+, get a $25 statement credit. Expires 9/30/2015
- Tweet: #AmexBestBuy
- Tip: Valid for in-store or online purchases. Purchase an in-store gift card. Some Best Buys also sell Amazon.com, Visa, and iTunes gift cards (although most stopped selling them within the past year or so).
- Shoes for Crews: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 10/20/2015
- Tip: Valid in-store or online.
As you all know, I absolutely love taking advantage of these offers! While I currently could not find a Twitter hashtag for eBags, City Sports, or Shoes for Crews, if I come across it over the next day or so, I will be sure to update. The good thing is that all the other popular merchants have Twitter registration which makes it so easy!
Remember, these promotions are only valuable to those with an American Express card (no Corporate or prepaid cards) and is only a one-time statement credit. Serve and Bluebird cards are now eligible, but Target REDCard is not. There are also limits to the number of people who can register so I suggest doing it now!
If you have multiple Amex cards, you will need to sync them to different accounts. To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
Make sure to check out all of the current Amex Offers available on this permanent page on the blog.