This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
As you are well aware by now, at the end of every weekend I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available.
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Top Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Amex Offers – Compiled list of the American Express Offers where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
Giveaway: Enter a comment on this post with your number one money saving tip when shopping or booking travel online and you can win a $100 Hotels.com gift card!
- A few new American Express Offers have appeared over the past week where you can receive a statement credit at some popular merchants – check out the two posts here: A Few New American Express Offers & MANY New American Express Offers
- Starting tomorrow, Monday July 27, you can book an IHG PointBreak hotel which requires 5,000 point for a free night at participating properties
- If you live in Manhattan or going for a visit, make sure to check out all the discounted car service options to help you get around the city on a deal
- The Amex Express Checkout deal is still available and I’ve had great success making money!
- There are a variety of ways to maximize the recent Office Depot / Office Max Amex Offer
- Silvercar has opened up a popup location in NYC and you can get $75 off a 2 or more day rental
- Make sure you check out all the currently active deals!
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend! Safe travels!