This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Just yesterday I wrote about a bunch of new offers that appeared in my account, but I woke up this morning to some even new offers which I wanted to let you all know about. With these offers, you can receive a statement credit by using your registered American Express credit card at participating merchants which I’ve listed out below. All of these new offers are available only through your AmericanExpress.com account, and they are not available through Twitter. This means you’ll need to use the multi browser trick to register for the same offer on multiple cards. Remember, all current Amex Offers are listed here.
- Mervis Diamond Importers: Spend $300+, receive a $60 statement credit. Expires September 27, 2015.
- Tip: Split your transaction amongst multiple registered cards. Available for online or in-store purchases.
- Food52: Spend $125+, receive a $25 statement credit. Expires October 27, 2015.
- Tip: Available online at Food52.com. Get a $20 credit on your first purchase when you sign up via a referral link. The site sells gift cards, so you can also purchase a gift card to trigger the statement credit and then use multiple gift cards for a larger purchase. I haven’t 100% verified purchasing gift cards, so you just need to make sure you are purchasing through Food52 directly and not a third-party gift card site.
- The Bouqs Flower Company: Spend $50+, receive a $10 statement credit. Expires October 27, 2015.
- Tip: Available online at thebouqs.com
Remember, these promotions are only valuable to those with an American Express card (no Corporate or prepaid cards) and is only a one-time statement credit. Serve and Bluebird cards are now eligible, but Target REDCard is not. There are also limits to the number of people who can register so I suggest doing it now!
If you have multiple Amex cards, you will need to sync them to different accounts. To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
Make sure to check out all of the current Amex Offers available on this permanent page on the blog.