This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
After yesterdays slew of new Amex Offers, I am happy to see even more offers pop up this morning! If you missed yesterdays offers, make sure to check them out here, but they include a nice savings at Williams-Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, PB Teen, Rejuvenation, West Elm, Robet Graham, Mark and Graham, John Varvatos, Smith & Wollensky, Diapers.com (and all other Quisdi brands), Reebok, Eat24, Henri Bendel, Del Frisco’s Grille, and Laithwaite’s Wine.
Today’s offers include three new promotions where you can receive a statement credit at some popular merchants. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to find a Twitter hashtag for these offers, so as of right now registration is only available through your AmericanExpress.com account. This means you’ll need to use the multiple browser trick to register for the same offer on multiple cards. If you happen to find Twitter hashtags, please let me know!
- Century 21: Spend $100+, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 9/18/2015
- Tip: Valid for in-store or online purchases at c21stores.com. Purchase a gift card in-store to use for a future purchase.
- Madewell: Spend $125+, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 9/15/2015
- Tip: Valid for in-store or online purchases. Purchase a gift card in-store to trigger the statement credit and then use at J.Crew or possibly J.Crew Factory store.
- Coastal.com: Spend $100+, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 11/4/2015
Remember, these promotions are only valuable to those with an American Express card (no Corporate or prepaid cards) and is only a one-time statement credit. Serve and Bluebird cards are now eligible, but Target REDCard is not. There are also limits to the number of people who can register so I suggest doing it now!
If you have multiple Amex cards, you will need to sync them to different accounts. To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
Make sure to check out all of the current Amex Offers available on this permanent page on the blog.