This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
There are many Amex Offers ending this week where you can earn a statement credit at some popular merchants. For each merchant, I’ve added a hashtag if it is available through Twitter and included some notes on how to maximize. If you are not familiar with these amazing statement credit opportunities, take a look at these prior posts (the official series documenting all Amex Offers things to know).
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
American Express Offers Ending this Week:
- Trattoria Il Mulino NYC: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 8/19/2015
- Tip: Purchase a $50 gift card at the restaurant to trigger the statement credit. You can then use the gift card at a future date.
- Gray + Sons Watch + Jewelry Specialists: Spend $1,500+, get $450 statement credit. Expires 8/17/2015
- Lumosity.com: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 8/17/15
- Sportello: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 8/17/2015
- City Sports: Spend $75+, get a $15 statement credit. Expires 8/19/2015
- Philippe by Philippe Chow – Manhattan: Spend $200+, get a $40 statement credit. Expires 8/20/2015
- HP: Spend $100+, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 8/20/2015
- Tweet: #AmexHP
- Tip: Valid online only at shopping.hp.com.
- Hilton Garden Inn: Spend $150+, receive a $30 statement credit. Expires 8/20/2015. Blog Post
- Tweet: #AmexHGI
- Tip: This is valid ONLY at Hilton Garden Inn properties, not other properties under the Hilton brand (i.e., Hilton Resorts, Doubletree, etc.).
- GoDaddy: spend $50+, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 8/21/2015
- Red Lantern Restaurant and Lounge Boston: Spend $100+, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 8/24/2105
- Tip: Purchase a $100 gift card in-restaurant to trigger the statement credit.
The only one I took advantage of out of these expiring offers was the GoDaddy statement credit. I needed to renew a domain name I own anyways, so why not save some money! For those of you that can take advantage of more of these offers, enjoy! An entire list of all the current Amex Offers is available here.