This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Yesterday I wrote about $19 flights one way on Frontier Airlines, but it seems like they’ve dropped the price today to $15 one way! This is an unbelievable fare sale if you are at a Frontier hub. Similar to yesterday’s offer, this is only for their Discount Den members. This is a one day sale which means you have until end of day today, Wednesday August 19 to purchase your flight, but can travel between August 26 and October 14, 2015. Unfortunately though these cheap fares are not available for travel on Fridays or Sundays.
The $15 fares are for the following city routes:
- Atlanta to/from: Cincinnati, Indianapolis, Cleveland, Washington Dulles, Orlando, New Orleans, Philadelphia
- Charlotte to/from: Philadelphia, Trenton
- Chicago O’Hare to/from: Washington Dulles
- Cincinnati to/from: Dallas, Washington Dulles, Atlanta
- Cleveland to/from: Orlando, Atlanta
- Dallas Fort Worth to/from: Cincinnati, Denver
- Denver to/from: Dallas, Salt Lake City, Los Angeles
- Detroit to/from: Washington Dulles
- Indianapolis to/from: Atlanta
- Los Angeles to/from: Denver
- Memphis to/from: Washington Dulles
- New Orleans to/from: Atlanta
- Orlando to/from: Orlando, Cleveland
- Philadelphia to/from: Atlanta, Charlotte
- Raleigh/Durham to/from: Cleveland
- Salt Lake City to/from: Denver
- Trenton to/from: Charlotte
- Washington Dulles to/from: Atlanta, Detroit, Memphis, Cincinnati, Chicago O’Hare
Of course the above cities are just the $15 fares, but there are many other discounted fares anywhere between $29 and $69 one way.
Remember, these fares are for Discount Den Members only. This is a yearly paid membership service which gives you plus 6 additional people on your itinerary access to the lowest fares for an entire 12 months. This service costs $49.99 a year and might be worth it depending on if you fly Frontier a good amount. You can check out more about this membership here. I’ll be perfectly honest and let you know that I’ve never flown Frontier so I cannot speak from personal experience if the membership will actually save you money over the course of a year. If you have a flight you are looking to book today for multiple passengers it could pay for itself in just this one reservation. Remember though, since you can book up to 6 passengers only ONE person needs to actually have the membership, not all people flying!
Anyone able to grab any cheap flights? If so, enjoy!