This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Hope you all had a great week and were able to get on some deals and promotions. As you are well aware by now, at the end of every week I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Free Money – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- Through end of day today you can get 30% off all Frontier flights for travel August 24 through September 19 – you must, however, book by end of day tomorrow (August 24)
- Get $20 off some popular restaurants in NYC, Chicago, Boston, San Francisco, and Los Angeles
- Hilton just came out with their new promotion and between September 1 and December 31, 2015, you can earn double or triple points at ALL Hilton hotels (this includes all hotels underneath the Hilton umbrella as well – such as DoubleTree, Embassy Suites, Waldorf Astoria, Hampton Inn, Hilton Inn & Suites, etc.)
- Get a $10 statement credit at these popular online merchants: diapers.com, soap.com, beautybar.com, wag.com, yoyo.com, casa.com, vinemarket.com, afterschool.com, bookworm.com, and look.com
- Through September 17, 2015, you can purchase JetBlue points with a 50% bonus
- Book with the online booking site TripRebel and they will monitor the price of the hotel and re-book if it gets cheaper!
- Redeem your IHG points for 50% off at hotels in Mexico, Caribbean, and Central America
- Marriott’s “MegaBonus” is back where you can earn bonus points depending on your targeted offer – this promotion will run between September 15, 2015 and January 15, 2016
- If you are a Club Carlson Visa credit card holder, check your Club Carlson account to see if you were targeted for a free night to use at ANY Club Carlson hotel!
- Read all about the added benefits to the Starwood personal and business credit card
- Make sure to check out all the currently active deals!
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend!