This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Hope you all had a great week and were able to get on some deals and promotions. As you are well aware by now, at the end of every week I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Free Money – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- With the Starwood business credit card, you will get complimentary Sheraton club lounge access regardless of your status!
- Through August 31, you can purchase Hilton points with a 80% bonus
- If you are looking to fly Frontier sometime in the future, you can read about my first flight experience with them
- Link your Marriott Rewards account to one of your Twitter or Instagram accounts and earn 25 points – while the T&C states that this will not extend your Marriott expiration date, it is worth a try
- Sign up for the JetBlue status challenge by September 7, 2015 and if you accrue a certain amount of points wihin 90 days you’ll earn Mosaic status
- New InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) members, can sign up for an account and earn up to 2 free nights (1 night after your first 2 stays, and 2 nights after your first 4 stays)
- IHG just released their new Fall/Winter promotion where you can earn up to about 50,000 bonus points after completing a certain amount of “tasks” – every account has been targeted for a different offer, so make sure to check to see what your offer entails
- A few new American Express offers just surfaced where you can receive a statement credit at some popular merchants
- National just brought back their “One Two Free” promotion where you can receive a free rental after every two rentals of 2+ days – this is for rentals between August 20, 2016 and January 31, 2016
- Make sure to check out all the currently active deals!
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend!