This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
It looks like Dolce Hotels is now part of the Wyndham Rewards program which gives you a few more high end options for redeeming your Wyndham points! And since Wyndham Rewards recently went to a fixed redemption where ALL hotels cost a flat 15,000 points, that means these hotels also only require the same 15,000 points for a free night. This is a great enhancement to the program since there aren’t too many higher end hotels in the program to begin with.
Dolce Hotels include:
- Dolce Hayes Mansion, San Jose, California
- Silverado Resort and Spa, Napa, California
- Aspen Meadows Resort, Aspen, Colorado
- Dolce Atlanta Peachtree, Peachtree City, Georgia
- Dolce Basking Ridge, Basking Ridge, New Jersey
- Stockton Seaview Hotel & Golf Club, Galloway, New Jersey
- Dolce Palisades, Palisades, New York
- Ivey Spencer Leadership Center, Ontario, Canada
- Dolce LaHulpe Brussels, Hulpe, Belgium
- Dolce Chantilly, Chantilly, France
- Dolce Fregate Provence, Saint Cyr sur Mer, France
- Dolce Munich Unterschleissheim, Munich, Germany
- Dolce CampoReal Lisboa, Turcifal, Portugal
- Dolce Sitges, Sitges, Spain
I am personally excited for the properties in Napa, Aspen, and Sitges Spain. All three look wonderful and for 15,000 points a night you cannot beat it! Sitges is about an hour south of Barcelona and absolutely beautiful! While I only spent a day there, I am sure a night or two would be wonderful. I am sure the other properties are great as well, but those three specifically stand out to me!
It does, however, look like you’ll need to call Wyndham to book your stay at these hotels. You can search online for award availability and then call to actually use your points.
For those of you who are sitting on a bunch of Wyndham points, these are a few new options for free nights.