This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
I hope you are all enjoying your Labor Day weekend! I am actually in Iceland for the next day and highly recommend it! Of course I’ll be posting more about it within the next few weeks, but overall a great trip.
As you are well aware by now, at the end of every week I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Free Money – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- If you need help booking an airline ticket, make sure to check out the airline booking service Juicy Miles – you can read my review here
- Here is a quick tip for getting your Starwood credit card annual fee paid for
- Between September 8 and December 31, 2105, you can get triple points on all Hertz car rentals, although it is only double points on your first rental
- Sign up with the on-demand car service company Gett and get a $50 credit to use towards riding in New York City – this can result in 5 FREE rides throughout most of Manhattan!
- Through September 30, 2015, receive a $10 statement credit on a $50 or more transaction at many participating New York City restaurants
- Dolce Hotels has been completely integrated with Wyndham Rewards so you can now use your Wyndham points at many more hotels
- Through September 30, 2015, enter to win one of many prizes through this SPG giveaway
- A few new American Express statement credit offers surfaced this past week so make sure to check them out
- Make sure to check out all the currently active deals!
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend!