This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
As you are well aware by now, at the end of every week I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Free Money – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- Through end of day tomorrow, September 14th, you can get 30% off Frontier Airline flights
- I just got back from Iceland and took WOW Air – you can read more about my experience here
- If you are looking to earn miles, check out the Starwood credit card as you might be pleasantly surprised to see how it earns you free flights faster
- Here are the top 10 benefits for the Starwood Preferred Guest credit card
- A few new Amex Offers just appeared where you can receive a statement credit at many popular merchants
- Spend $250+ at a Westin hotel and receive a $50 statement credit – an awesome Amex Offer for those targeted!
- The 50,000 point offer for the Southwest credit card is back – this means you can earn the companion pass quickly!
- Register for Hertz triple points promotion and earn 25 bonus points (to extend your mileage expiration date) – this offer goes through December 15, 2015
- Make sure to check out all the currently active deals!
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend!