This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
While I already have the personal version of the card, I applied for the business version the other day and was approved same day. Yes, you are allowed to have both the personal version and business version of the card, if eligible.
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express: Earn 25,000 bonus Starpoints® after you use your new Card to make $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months. *Terms Apply.
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card from American Express OPEN: Earn 25,000 bonus Starpoints® after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases within the first 3 months. *Terms Apply.
With that being said, I just wanted to give you all the previous blog posts about both the program and the credit card in one shot. Filtering through many blog posts can be annoying (sorry!), so here is your one-stop-shop to read everything I’ve posted in the past:
Everything about the Starwood American Express Credit Card:
- Bonus Points with the Starwood Credit Card!
- Top 10 Benefits of the Starwood Credit Card
- Using a Starwood Credit Card to Earn Free Flights
- Getting your Starwood Credit Card Annual Fee Paid For
- Added Benefits to the Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card
Everything about the Starwood Preferred Guest Program:
- Understanding Starwoods Cash & Points Redemption
- Getting your 5th Night Free with Starwood Points
- Redeeming your Points for Hotels & Flights
- Redeeming your Points for Upgraded Rooms and Suites
- Transferring your SPG Points to Airline Miles
- Transferring SPG Points Between Accounts
- Getting Starwood Status and the Perks
Let me know if you have any questions regarding the program or credit card offer!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. My goal is for you to travel on a deal! As always, thanks for your support!