This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
A new Amex Offers promotion just came out where you can get a $100 statement credit with a $500+ purchase with Delta Airlines. This is a great promotion where you can essentially get up to 20% off your flight! Unfortunately though, this offer is only available through your AmericanExpress.com account (no Twitter hashtag yet), and is targeted. Out of all of my accounts, I only received this offer on one of my American Express credit cards.
To receive this statement credit, you must book directly with Delta by October 31, 2015. The flight can be after this date, but must hit your credit card statement by then. While I have not tested it out yet, there is a chance that purchasing a Delta gift card will trigger the statement credit. If you’ve tested it out yet and have any success let me know.
To enroll in this offer:
- Sync your American Express credit card to Twitter (you can do that here). If you are not sure which card is currently synced with your account, you can unsync and then re-sync.
- Sign into your AmericanExpress.com account and go to the “Amex Offers For You” tab. Find the Delta Airlines offer and make sure to select the “Save Offer” button (although once you do this for one card the option will disappear on other cards, so make sure to read this post first to learn how to sync multiple Amex cards with your AmericanExpress.com account)
- Spend $500+ at Delta with your synced Amex card – your total bill must be at least $500 which can include multiple passengers. The transaction must hit your credit card by October 31, 2015!
I recommend enrolling sooner than later to ensure it does not reach maximum capacity.
To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
You can check out all the other current Amex Offers here. Enjoy!