This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Yesterday I posted about a bunch of new amazing Amex Offers, but I am happy to report that three new pretty good offers popped up in my account this morning. This is where you can receive a statement credit by using your registered American Express credit card at participating merchants. Unfortunately, I could not find a Twitter hashtag for any of these news ones, so you’ll have to use the multiple browser trick to register all your eligible cards. This also means that you might be targeted for some of these offers and may or may not see them in your account. Make sure to check your AmericanExpress.com and American Express phone app for eligible offers. I noticed that I do NOT see all the offers online that are available for me on the app.
- Burlington Coat Factory: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 12/31/2015
- Tip: Valid in-store. You can receive a statement credit up to three times! Which means ultimately a $150 purchase and a $30 statement credit. Just make sure to make separate $50 transactions.
- Ulta Beauty: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 12/31/2015
- Tip: Valid in-store online, not for online purchases. Make sure to combine with a $3 off $10 coupon (just google it). You can receive a statement credit up to three times. Purchase a $50 gift card to use at a future time.
- Dollar General: Spend $25+, get a $5 statement purchase. Expires 12/31/2015
- Tip: Valid in-store at any Dollar General or Dollar General Market. Dollar General sells gift cards for many other merchants, i.e., Amazon, Shell, iTunes, Applebees, etc. You can receive a statement credit up to three times!
Remember, these promotions are only valuable to those with an American Express card (no Corporate or prepaid cards) and is only a one-time statement credit. Serve and Bluebird cards are now eligible, but Target REDCard is not. There are also limits to the number of people who can register so I suggest doing it now!
If you have multiple Amex cards, you will need to sync them to different accounts. To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
Make sure to check out all of the current Amex Offers available on this permanent page on the blog.