This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
There are many Amex Offers ending today where you can earn a statement credit at some popular merchants. For each merchant, I’ve added a hashtag if it is available through Twitter and included some notes on how to maximize. If you are not familiar with these amazing statement credit opportunities, take a look at these prior posts (the official series documenting all Amex Offers things to know).
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
American Express Offers Expiring
- Timeberland: Spend $200+, get a $40 statement credit. Expires 10/15/2015
- Tweet: #AmexTimberland
- Tip: Available in-store or online.
- MilesKimball.com: Spend $30+, get a $6 statement credit. Expire 10/14/2015
- NativeRemedies.com: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 10/14/2015
- EasyComforts.com: Spend $30+, get a $6 statement credit. Expires 10/14/2015
- WDrake.com (Walter Drake): Spend $30+, get a $6 statement credit. Expires 10/14/2015
- ExposuresOnline.com: Spend $75+, get a $15 statement credit. Expires 10/14/2015
- AsWeChange.com: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 10/14/2015
- Rebecca Taylor: Spend $250+, get a $50 statement credit. Expires 10/14/2015
- Tweet: #AmexRebecca
An entire list of all the current Amex Offers is available here.
Enjoy saving money!