This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
I woke up this morning to a few new American Express Offers in my account. This is where you can receive a statement credit by using your registered American Express credit card at participating merchants. Some offers are only available through your AmericanExpress.com account (you’ll need to use the multiple browser trick to register for the same offer on multiple cards) while others are available with Twitter and I have indicated the hashtag below. Remember, all current Amex Offers are listed here.
- One Kings Lane: Spend $100+, receive a $20 statement credit. Expires 12/8/2015
- Tweet: #AmexOKL
- Tip: Available online at OneKingsLane.com
- Legal Sea Foods: Spend $75+, receive a $15 statement credit. Expires 12/31/2015
- Tip: Purchase a gift card at the restaurant to use at a future time
- Jonathan Adler: Spend $250+, receive a $50 statement credit. Expires 12/31/2015
- Tip: Available online or in-store
- Janie and Jack: Spend $100+, receive a $20 statement credit. Expires 12/31/2015
- Tip: Available online or in-store. Purchase a gift card in-store to use at a future time.
- Hunt’s Photo & Video: Spend $250+, receive a $50 statement credit. Expires 1/15/2016
Remember, these promotions are only valuable to those with an American Express card (no Corporate or prepaid cards) and is only a one-time statement credit. Serve and Bluebird cards are now eligible, but Target REDCard is not. There are also limits to the number of people who can register so I suggest doing it now!
If you have multiple Amex cards, you will need to sync them to different accounts. To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
Make sure to check out all of the current Amex Offers available on this permanent page on the blog.