This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
While about two travel related Amex Offers yesterday (Embassy Suites and Virgin Atlantic), there are a few others that appeared that might be of great interest to you! With these offers you can receive a statement credit by using your registered American Express credit card at participating merchants. While some of these offers are available via Twitter (noted with a Tweet hashtag), some are only available through your AmericanExpress.com account. The ones with Twitter, everyone is eligible and you can register ALL of your Amex cards (authorized users, third-party Amex cards, etc) – read more about linking all of your cards here with Twitter. The ones through your AmericanExpress.com account are targeted and you’ll need to use the multiple browser trick to register for the same offer on multiple cards. If you happen to find Twitter hashtags that are not listed below, please let me know!
- Virgin Atlantic Airways: Spend $1,000+, get a $200 statement credit. Expires 12/31/2015. Blog Post
- Tweet: #AmexVirAtl
- Tip: Must purchase your flight by the end of the year, you do not actually need to fly by this date.
- Embassy Suites by Hilton: Spend $250+, get a $50 statement credit. Expires 12/20/2015. Blog Post
- Tweet: #AmexEmbassy
- Tip: The $250 can include all taxes, fees, incidentals charged to your room, etc.
- Last Call: Spend $150+, get a $30 statement credit. Expires 11/22/2015
- Tip: Available online only at LastCall.com. It looks like that you can purchase a Neiman Marcus gift card and it goes through LastCall.com, not the Neiman Marcus website. Although I have not yet tried it myself. But, if it works, you can then use a Neiman Marcus gift card at Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, Last Call by Neiman Marcus, etc.
- Mountain Hardwear: Spend $250+, get a $50 statement credit. Expires 11/19/2015
- Tip: Available online only at MountainHardwear.com. Purchase a $250 gift card online to use in-store or at a future time.
- Bliss: Spend $75+, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 12/21/2015.
- Tweet: #AmexBliss
- Tip: Available online at blissworld.com or in-store. Excludes Bliss Boston, Bliss DC, Bliss Ft. Lauderdale, Bliss Atlanta Downtown, Bliss Remede Buckhead.
I absolutely love the American Express Sync concept and have received a bunch of statement credits due to making purchase with a registered Amex credit card. Remember, these promotions are only valuable to those with an American Express card (no Corporate or prepaid cards) and is only a one-time statement credit. Serve and Bluebird cards are now eligible, but Target REDCard is not. There are also limits to the number of people who can register so I suggest doing it now!
If you have multiple Amex cards, you will need to sync them to different accounts. To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
Make sure to check out all of the current Amex Offers available on this permanent page on the blog.