This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Hope you all had a great week and were able to get on some deals and promotions. As you are well aware by now, at the end of every week I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Free Money – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchant
- HotelsTonight is offering $25 off a $250 hotel reservation of 2 or more nights – this is valid for reservations made by end of day today
- Check your AmericanExpress.com account to see if you were targeted for the “Shop Small in November” offer where you can receive $10 off a $10 or more purchase at a small business
- New Silvercar members can get $100 off a car rental reservation of 2 or more days
- The British Airways Avios program is getting rid of their 4,500 flight redemption options for flights starting or ending in the US – you have until February 2, 2016 to book these flights
- Southwest Airlines has extended their reservation system where you can now book a flight through June 3, 2016
- Sheraton Hotels & Resort Amex Offer: Spend $250+ at a Sheraton hotel with your registered American Express credit card and receive a $50 statement credit
- Amtrak Amex Offer: Spend $100+ at Amtrak with your registered American Express credit card and receive a $25 statement credit
- Cell Phone Bill Offer: Spend $75+ on your cell phone with your registered American Express credit card and receive a $20 statement credit
- Cable Bill Offer: Spend $50+ on your cable bill with your registered American Express credit card and receive a $20 statement credit
- Through November 30, 2015, you can purchase JetBlue points with a 50% bonus
- IHG PointBreak hotels are now available where you can book a list of IHG hotels for 5,000 points through January 31, 2016
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend!