This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
A new Amex Offer just appeared in my account where you can essentially get 20% off your first $100 spent on a hotel reservation at Jetsetter.com. This new offer will give you a $20 statement when you spend $100 or more on a registered American Express credit card through January 31, 2016. The great thing about this offer is that it is available via Twitter so everyone is eligible. Not only that, you can register as many American Express credit cards that you have and take advantage multiple times! Twitter #AmexJetsetter
Key point: The $100 charge can include any taxes and fees. American Express only cares that a single transaction of $100 is charged to your card!
To register for this offer:
- Sync every American Express credit card you have with Twitter. If you have not already done this, follow the directions outlined in this previous blog post.
- Tweet #AmexJetsetter from EVERY twitter account. I personally use TweetDeck to simplify my life as I am able to just send off one tweet and it registers all my accounts! Just make sure you receive the confirmation tweet back from @AmexOffers.
- Make your $100+ hotel reservation at Jetsetter by January 31, 2016.
- or, you can register from your AmericanExpress.com account, you’ll just have to use the multi-browser trick to register multiple cards.
A few things to know…
- The $100 charge can include any taxes and fees. American Express only cares that a single transaction of $100 is charged to your card!
- Last time Jetsetter ran this Amex Offer, a reader commented that they had success purchasing a $100 Jetsetter gift card. This can help for two reasons: 1) If you have an expensive stay, you can then use multiple gift cards which will allow you to save more money then just $20; and 2) You can use the gift card for a future time post January 31st.
- You can get 5% off your Jetsetter reservation by booking through this link
Remember, these FREE money promotions are just for American Express credit card holders. Almost all Amex cards are eligible, including authorized users! Personal and business cards are eligible, as well as Serve and Bluebird. Only corporate cards prepaid cards, and Target REDCard will not work.
To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
You can also check all current American Express statement credit offers here.
Disclosure: This post contains my Jetsetter referral link. Feel free to leave your link in the comments section as well!