This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
It looks like Black Friday is spreading throughout the entire week for many stores! Amazon has introduced Black Friday Deals Week, where you can get a head start on some money saving deals! Quite honestly, they look similar to their everyday lightning and deal of the day deals, but if you take a good look you might find some even better offers! My assumption is there will be different specials saved for Black Friday only that have yet to be announced.
- Compact Car Jump Starter and Portable Charger Power Bank – $49.99 (regularly $159)
- 50% off vTech Smart Watches – today only!
- Up to 70% off Watches – today only!
- $30 off 6″ Glare Free Kindle – $49.99 (regularly $79.99)
- TV’s starting at $89.99
- Up to 25% off Family Games
- Up to 50% off Action Figures, Vehicles, and Building Todays
- Up to 30% off Graco Strollers and Car Seats
- 20% off Luggage and Backpacks – enter promo code DEALSWEEK at checkout
While many deals are available now, new ones will appear throughout the day. Some offers are only available to a limited number of people, so if there is a special sale that catches your eye, make sure to be on the Amazon site the moment it goes on sale.
Even More Savings!
As I wrote about yesterday, there are many Amazon free money promotions to double your savings!
- $15 free to Amazon for every American Express credit card. For every American Express issued credit card you have, you are eligible to register for this Amex Offer that will give you a $15 statement credit with a $60 purchase at Amazon.com. I personally think purchasing a $60 Amazon gift card is the way to go and then loading the gift card into your account to use on future purchases. All American Express credit cards found on your AmericanExpress.com account are eligible (this includes authorized users too!). I personally have three American Express issued credit cards, so this means $45 in statement credits for me! This promotion expires December 31, 2015.
- $10 or $15 in free money to Amazon for Chase Ultimate Reward customers. Before I get into the details of this offer, I just want to point out that is might not work! While this offer was originally slated to end December 6th, Amazon is stating that it has already expired. Due to this, the offer code will not work during checkout, but a few people have been able to get Amazon customer service to give them a one time good will gesture and credit their account with the offer. There are two promotions (both which have apparently expired), so you can try to get customer service to give you credit for either one: 1) You can get $15 off a $15+ purchase by using code SWP15CH15D; or 2) $10 off a $10+ purchase by using code SWP15CH10D. Technically, to get this offer to work you need to redeem at least 1 Chase Ultimate Reward point towards your purchase, but since this involves Amazon customer service, you might not need to.
- Free $10 credit to Amazon with a $50 gift card purchase. This is a targeted offer, but if you are eligible, you can purchase a $50 gift card and receive a $10 promotion code to use at Amazon at future time. To see if you are eligible, you’ll need to sign into your Amazon account, add a $50 gift card to your cart, and use the promotional code 1115GCARDS to see if it accepts the code. This promotion expires November 26, 2015.
Enjoy the deals!