This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Another Amex Offer offer just appeared where you can get a $100 statement credit on a $600+ purchase at AmexTravel.com. Fortunately this one is available via Twitter (hashtag: #AmexTravel100) so everyone is eligible and you can register as many Amex cards as you have. This is valid online only for HOTEL reservations only that are paid for prior to March 15, 2016.
To enroll in this offer:
- Register your American Express credit card to Twitter (you can do that here). If you are not sure which card is currently synced with your account, you can unsync and then re-sync. Tweet #AmexTravel100
- or, Sign into your AmericanExpress.com account and go to the “Amex Offers For You” tab. Find the Qantas offer and make sure to select the “Save Offer” button (although once you do this for one card the option will disappear on other cards, so you’ll need to set up a Twitter account to save the offer to the rest of your Amex cards or read this post to learn how to sync multiple Amex cards with your AmericanExpress.com account)
The $600 minimum to trigger the statement credit must be made in one transaction. I am trying to figure out if there are any ways to maximize this promotion and if I come across anything, I’ll be sure to report back.
To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
Make sure to check out all of the current Amex Offers available on this permanent page on the blog.