This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Since it is the last day of the month and year, many promotions are coming to an end. Many of these have been extremely lucrative and I want to ensure you do not miss the deadline. Today is the last day to…
- Take advantage of some awesome American Express statement credit offers. There are MANY American Express statement credit offers coming to an end today that you will not want to miss out. This includes cell phone bills, cable bills, Jet.com, Jetsetter, Whole Foods Market, etc. I personally was able to earn about $240 back in statement credits with offers ending just today. Related blog post
- Keep your Marriott points active. Starting tomorrow, all Marriott points that have had zero “activity” in the past 24 months will lose all points. To keep your account active you had to have either earned or redeemed points. There are a bunch of ways you can still do this and keep yourself from losing any points, just make sure to act today! Related blog post.
- Earn double JetBlue points. JetBlue is running a promotion where you can earn double points on all flights flown through February 29, 2016. However, those flights must be booked by TODAY! Related blog post
- Pick your Amex SimplyCash bonus category. The Amex SimplyCash card gives you 3% cash back on a spend category of your choice. However, you MUST select that bonus category by end of day today to earn that 3% cash back for 2016. If you do not select a category, it will stay the same as what you selected for 2015. Related blog post
- Pick your airline for incidental charges for select American Express cards. For The Platinum Card® from American Express, The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN, and The American Express® Premier Rewards Gold Card you’ll receive a statement credit on certain incidentals charged to your airline of choice. For the Personal and Business Platinum card you’ll receive up $200 in statement credits and for the Premier Rewards Gold card you’ll receive up to $100 in statement credits. now offers a $100 annual airline fee credit. Incidentals include anything from baggage fees, change fees, airport lounge passes, seat assignments, etc. Also, many people have been able to get gift card purchases reimbursed as well. Today is the last day to select your airline to receive the statement credit reimbursement for these three cards. If you do not select an airline, you will stick with the same airline that was selected in 2015. Platinum card related blog post; Premier Rewards Gold card related blog post
Do not forget about the promotions that are ending in just a few hours!