This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
There are many new Amex offers that have appeared over the past few days. This is not surprising as the first of the month typically brings new offers. I also foresee many new offers appearing throughout this week (fingers crossed!0 With these offers you can receive a statement credit by using your registered American Express credit card at participating merchants. Unfortunately, most of these offers are not available via Twitter and can only be found on your AmericanExpress.com account. That means these offers are targeted and you’ll need to use the multiple browser trick to register for the same offer on multiple cards. If you happen to find Twitter hashtags that are not listed below, please let me know!
- Virgin America: Spend $250+, get a $50 statement credit. Expires 3/15/2016 Blog Post
- Tip: Does not need to be a single transaction. Multiple flights purchased that add up to $250 or more will trigger the statement credit. This does not mean you need to fly by this date, but just book your flight by then.
- Exhale Spa: Spend $125+, get a $25 statement credit. Expires 2/29/2016.
- Tip: Available in-store or online at exhalespa.com
- Rebecca Taylor Boutiques: Spend $250+, get a $75 statement credit. Expires 4/1/2016.
- Tip: Available in-store or online. Purchase a gift card in-store to use at a future time.
- SwimOutlet.com: Spend $25+, get a $5 statement credit. Expires 3/1/2016.
- LillyPulitzer.com: Spend $150+, get a $30 statement credit. Expires 3/1/2016.
- Tip: Available online only.
- Sunglass Hut: Spend $200+, get a $50 statement credit. Expires 3/1/2016.
- Twitter: #AmexSH
- Tip: Available in-store to use at a future time.
- RedDoorSpas.com: Spend $175+, get a $55 statement credit. Expires 2/29/2016.
- OscardelaRenta.com: Spend $400+, get a $100 statement credit. Expires 5/28/2016.
- Maus & Hoffman Luxury Clothing: Spend $250+, get a $50 statement credit. Expires 4/1/2016.
I absolutely love the American Express Sync concept and have received a bunch of statement credits due to making purchase with a registered Amex credit card. Remember, these promotions are only valuable to those with an American Express card (no Corporate or prepaid cards) and is only a one-time statement credit. Serve and Bluebird cards are now eligible, but Target REDCard is not. There are also limits to the number of people who can register so I suggest doing it now!
If you have multiple Amex cards, you will need to sync them to different accounts. To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
Make sure to check out all of the current Amex Offers available on this permanent page on the blog.