This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Here is a list of all the currently active deals. These are always available on the “Current Promotions” tab at the top of the page, although I know many people do not always take a look at it and many times rely on blog posts or email updates to remind them of all the current offers. With that being said, this post will recap all active deals! This will include all previously written posts about limited time credit card promotions, airline promotions, hotel promotions, car rental/train/car service promotions, and miscellaneous deals!
All promotions ending within the next week have an expiration date highlighted in red.
- Enroll in the Platinum Challenge and stay 18 nights within a 3-month period to earn platinum status. Must call Starwood to enroll. No expiration date. Blog Post
- Earn double points on all stays of 2+ nights, plus some participating hotels will earn you an extra 250 points per night. Expires April 30, 2016. Blog Post
- As part of the double point promotion (above), earn up to an additional 10,000 bonus points. Expires April 30, 2016. Blog Post
- Earn up to 3,000 bonus points when flying Delta across country and being part of the Crossover program. Expires February 29, 2016. Blog Post
- Earn 2,000 bonus points after your first purchase of at least $30 or more with ScoreBig.com. No expiration date. Blog Post
- Earn 1,000 bonus points after your first purchase of at least $30 or more with ScoreBig.com and up to 40 points per dollar spent. No expiration date. Blog Post
- Spend $300+ at Hilton Hotels & Resorts and get a $60 statement credit with a registered American Express credit card. Tweet: #AmexHilton. Expires April 11, 2016. Blog Post
- Earn double points or miles with all stays. Expires April 30, 2016. Blog Post
- Send Hyatt proof of status at another hotel chain and get matched to Hyatt Platinum or Diamond status. UPDATE: Currently only matching to SPG. No current expiration date. Blog Post
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG):
- “Accelerate” promotion – targeted offers were you can earn anywhere between 30,000 and 50,000 bonus points (and free nights for some). Expires April 30, 2016. Blog Post
- Purchase IHG points for .7 cents per point. No expiration date. Blog Post
- Potentially earn Spire status with the points earned from the credit card sign up bonus. No expiration date. Blog Post
- Book IHG PointBreak hotels for 5,000 points a night at participating hotels. Expires April 30, 2016. Blog Post
- Register and take advantage of the “surprise” promotion – yvirginou do not need to actually stay at the hotel, just submit entries in the mail!!! This promotion will earn you at least 47,000 IHG points. It will require you to submit 94 entries (cost less then $50 for stamps, envelopes, and note cards). Expires February 15, 2016. Blog Post
- If you have IHG status, you can receive Hertz status for free. No expiration date. Blog Post
- Club Carlson (Radisson, Park Plaza, Country Inn & Suites):
- MegaBonus – Earn bonus points based on your targeted offer – everyone will earn at least 1 free night after 2 eligible stays. Expires May 15, 2016. Blog Post
- Link your Marriott Rewards account to your Twitter or Instagram accounts and earn free points. No expiration date. Blog Post
- If you didn’t earn your previous Marriott status, you can “buy” it back using points. Expires April 1, 2016. Blog Post
- Earn up to 15,000 American Airline miles be selecting “miles” as your earning preference when staying at Wyndham hotels. Expires February 29, 2016. Blog Post
- American Airlines:
- Double points on all flights. Must book PRIOR to making flight reservation. Book through January 31, 2016 for flights through February 29, 2016. Blog Post
- Virgin America:
- Spend $250+ with a registered American Express credit card, receive a $50 statement credit. Expires March 15, 2016. Blog Post
Car/Train/Car Service Promotions:
- Amtrak: Take 3 roundtrip rides (or 6 one-ways) on the Northeast Regional or Acela and earn a free ride to redeem this Summer. Expires February 29, 2016. Blog Post
- GroundLink: Get 1,000 bonus points by using promotion code POINTS. This is for your first car service, then earn 1 points per $1 spent there afterwards. No expiration date. Blog Post
- Enterprise: $9.99 rates for weekend rentals at select locations. Expires May 23, 2016. Blog Post
- Hertz: Earn up to 1 free weekly rental, plus get an extra 25 points just for registering for the promotion. Expires March 23, 2016. Blog Post
- New members can get $100 off a 2+ day rental. Blog Post
- New Uber members can get 1 free ride by signing up (up to $20 in credit) and the person referring them can also get 1 free ride if the referee signs up – you can sign up here. No expiration date. Blog Post
- Take the on-demand car service in Manhattan (south of 96th street) for a flat $10. No expiration date. Blog Post
- Gett: A new-ish car service (this Uber) where you can get a ride for a flat $10 to many places in Manhattan! You can also get a $20 sign up bonus for signing up via a referral link. No expiration date. Blog Post.
- Lyft: Take the on-demand car service in Manhattan (south of 97th street) for a flat $5. No expiration date. Blog Post
- Amazon.com: Purchase a $50 Amazon.com gift card and receive a $10 credit for free! Expires February 29, 2016. Blog Post
- Amex Statement Credit Offers: Check all of the current offers on this page, but here are some of the better, more popular offers:
- Spend $200+ at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, receive a $20 statement credit. Expires February 29, 2016.
- Receive a 20% statement credit at Shoebuy.com, up to $20. Expires March 2, 2016.
- Spend $300+ at Hilton Hotels & Resorts, receive a $60 statement credit. Tweet: #AmexHilton. Expires April 11, 2016. Blog Post
- Spend $100+ on ANY Hotel Room, receive a $25 statement credit. Expires March 31, 2016.
- Spend $600+ on a hotel reservation at AmexTravel.com, receive a $100 statement credit. Expires March 15, 2016. Blog Post
- Spend $1,000+ on KLM Airlines, receive a $200 statement credit. Expires April 8, 2016. Blog Post
- Spend $200+ at Hilton Garden Inn, Receive a $40 statement credit. Expires April 11, 2016. Blog Post