This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
There are a few new Amex offers that have appeared over the past few days. With these offers you can receive a statement credit by using your registered American Express credit card at participating merchants. Unfortunately, most of these offers are not available via Twitter and can only be found on your AmericanExpress.com account. That means these offers are targeted and you’ll need to use the multiple browser trick to register for the same offer on multiple cards. If you happen to find Twitter hashtags that are not listed below, please let me know!
- Google Express: Spend $30+, get a $15 statement credit. Expires 5/15/2016
- Tip: This is only available in cities that offer Google Express Shopping. If you live in a major city, definitely check it out. I absolutely LOVED using their shopping service when I was in NYC!
- Scoop NYC: Spend $450+, get a $100 statement credit. Expires 5/9/2016
- Tip: Purchase an in-store gift card to use at a future time.
- Nashbar.com: Spend $175+, get a $35 statement credit. Expires 4/17/2016
- Alice + Olivia: Spend $250+, get a $50 statement credit. Expires 4/4/2016
- Tip: Available in-store or online.
- VitalChoice.com Seafood and Organic Fare: Spend $150+, get a $30 statement credit. Expires 5/4/2016
- Tip: Purchase online at VitalChoice.com
- Ermenegildo Zegna: Spend $1,000+, get a $200 statement credit. Expires 4/30/2016
- Tip: Valid in-store only.
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill: Spend $25+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 5/31/2016
- Tweet: #AmexCarrabbas
- Tip: Purchase an in-store gift card to use at a future time. Purchase must be $25 or more in a single transaction to trigger the statement credit.
- Svago.com – Zero Gravity Recliners: Spend $2,000+, get a $500 statement credit. Expires 6/7/2016
- Tip: Valid online at Svago.com
- Healthy Back: Spend $100+, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 6/7/2016
- Tip: Valid in-store or online at HealthyBack.com
I absolutely love the American Express Offers concept and have received a bunch of statement credits due to making purchase with a registered Amex credit card. Remember, these promotions are only valuable to those with an American Express card (no Corporate or prepaid cards) and is only a one-time statement credit. Serve and Bluebird cards are now eligible, but Target REDCard is not. There are also limits to the number of people who can register so I suggest doing it now!
If you have multiple Amex cards, you will need to sync them to different accounts. To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
Make sure to check out all of the current Amex Offers available on this permanent page on the blog.