This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Hope you all had a great week and were able to take advantage of some great deals and promotions. As you are well aware by now, at the end of every week I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards – A list of many credit card offers available by category
- Free Money – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchant
Top Credit Card Offer:
- Starwood is offering their all time best offer for their personal and business version of the credit card! Through March 30, 2016, receive 35,000 bonus points after meeting the minimum spend requirement for the respective card! Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express (personal version); Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card from American Express OPEN (business version)
- If you are thinking about getting the Starwood credit card, here is a trick to essentially get your annual fee paid for, plus make money!
- Also, did you recently apply for the SPG credit card with a lower bonus? Many readers are having success getting some sort of status match to the current bonus which is the highest offer they’ve ever had!
- Groupon is running a targeted offer where you can purchase a $20 Target gift card for $10
- Unfortunately, Chase credit cards are going to be harder to get, but there is still time to jump on some great offers!
- A few new Amex Offers appeared last week where you can receive a statement credit when using your Amex credit card at same popular merchants
- There are 3 new JetBlue credit cards available – 2 personal and 1 business cards
- If you’ve never used HotelsTonight, I highly suggest looking into it – just recently I got a great deal for a two night stay in NYC!
- Amazon Prime members and Discover cardholders can get $15 off a $15+ purchase at Amazom.com
- Here are all the currently active deals!
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend!