This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Hope you all had a great week and were able to take advantage of some great deals and promotions. As you are well aware by now, at the end of every week I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards – A list of many credit card offers available by category
- Free Money – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchant
Top Credit Card Offer:
- Starwood is offering their all time best offer for their personal and business version of the credit card! Through March 30, 2016, receive 35,000 bonus points after meeting the minimum spend requirement for the respective card! Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express (personal version); Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card from American Express OPEN (business version)
- If you are prefer airline miles over hotel points, the Starwood credit card can still be an option as the program has a great transfer rate to many participating airline programs – you can actually get close to 50,000 airline miles!
- You have one day left to book your American Airlines mileage reservations before the devaluation takes place on March 22nd!
- The American Express Blue Cash Everyday and Preferred have increased their sign up bonus and is great for those with high cell phone bills
- Stay at an SPG Design hotel and earn a free night (can be redeemed at a category 1-5) after every three days
- There is a targeted offer where some American Express Membership Reward members can earn 2x points on all Amazon purchases
- Get a FREE BJ’s Wholesale Membership – you just need to have an American Express credit card
- A few new Amex Offers came out where you can receive a statement credit at some popular merchants
- Spend $150 at Hertz and receive a $30 statement credit with this new Amex Offer
- Book and IHG point + cash award and get 15% off the “cash” portion – only valid for those with Gold or Platinum status
- Purchase IHG points with a 75% bonus – only those with an IHG credit card are eligible
- Here are all the currently active deals!
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend!