This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
A few days ago I wrote about a new Amex Offer where you’d receive 10% back on your cable/satellite bill. Upon checking the offer on another family member’s accounts, I noticed another lucrative offer. Receive a 10% statement credit on your cell phone bill, up to $30. Similar to the cable/satellite offer, this is a targeted promotion and only available through your AmericanExpress.com account, not Twitter. This means you must check your account to see if you are eligible. I personally do not have this offer on any of my American Express credit cards, but my mom for some reason shows this offer on all three of her cards!
Instead of a flat statement credit, you’ll receive 10% back on all cell phone bill transactions through June 30, 2016. This is also only available for T-Mobile, Spring, AT&T Wireless, and Verizon customers. The transaction must hit your credit card by June 30, 2016.
To Register your Amex Card for this Promotion
- Sign into your AmericanExpress.com account and go to the “Amex Offers For You” tab
- Find the “Save On Your Cell Phone Bill Online” offer and make sure to select the “Save Offer” button (not everyone will see this promotion in their account unfortunately)
Now, if you see this offer on more than one card in your account, make sure to follow these instructions first on how to sync multiple cards. Do not click the “Save Offer” button right away. Also, make sure to save this offer to your account sooner than later since enrollment is limited.
I’ve taken advantage of many Amex cell phone offers in the past and always maximized by paying my cell phone bill in advance with Verizon. I am not sure about the other carriers, but Verizon makes it very easy to put a credit on your account. If you want to do this, just put a one time credit of $300 on your account with your registered card and you’ll immediately get the $30 statement credit. You can do this for every registered card you have!
To learn more about these American Express Offers, read this series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
You can check out all the other current Amex Offers here. Enjoy!