This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
With the Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express (personal version) and Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card from American Express OPEN (business version) credit card offer, I wanted to compile all previous blog posts to give you an easy place to learn everything you need to know about both the Starwood credit card AND the Starwood Preferred Guest loyalty program.
Remember, you are eligible to receive the sign up offer for BOTH the personal version and business version of the card – you are not limited to applying for just one!
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card from American Express OPEN
So here is your one stop shop to read about it all!
All About the Starwood American Express Credit Card
- Top 10 Benefits of the SPG Credit Card
- Can I Get the Starwood Credit Card Again and Again?
- 2 Better Perks with the Starwood Credit Card
- Earn Airline Miles with the Starwood Credit Card
- Getting Your Starwood Annual Fee Paid For, Plus More!
- Getting a Bonus Match to the Highest Ever Starwood Credit Card Offer
All About the Starwood Preferred Guest Loyalty Program
- Understanding Starwoods Cash & Points Redemption
- Getting your 5th Night Free with Starwood Points
- Redeeming your Points for Hotels & Flights
- Redeeming your Points for Upgraded Rooms and Suites
- Transferring your SPG Points to Airline Miles
- Transferring SPG Points Between Accounts
- Getting Starwood Status and the Perks
Overall, Starwood is one of my favorite programs. I find their top tier hotels to be absolutely amazing and love their cash & points award redemption opportunities. Starwood also has one of the most flexible programs where you can either use your points at a SPG hotel or transfer to a participating airline at a 1:1 ratio which is rare for any hotel program (you also get a 25% bonus when transferring 20,000 points!).
Let me know if you have any additional questions not answered in one of above posts.
Disclosure: This post includes affiliate links. As always, thank you for supporting the blog and enjoy traveling on a deal!